- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' automotive technician / mechanic experience or equivalent military experience
- Must have own tools with rolling tool box
- Must have well rounded technician / mechanical experience and knowledge
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must possess the skills to read, comprehend, and execute written procedures
- Must be an automotive technician / mechanic with a high level of urgency, motivation, and enthusiasm to learn
- Must have reliable attendance and the willingness to work overtime / weekends
- Ford experience (preferred)
- State / ASE certifications (preferred)
- Prototype build technician / mechanic experience (preferred)
- Willingness and availability to work the afternoon shift (preferred)
Auto Technicians/Mechanics are working on experimental prototype builds as well as retro-fits.
One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any
type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.