- Oversees the maintenance, diagnosis, repair, and construction of facility-related assets including mechanical, electrical, building-related equipment and structures
- Schedules and implements the construction, maintenance, and repair programs for facility related equipment
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- 5 years’ experience in conveyor design & installation with the ability to manage all aspects of conveyor installations in General Assembly at Vehicle Assembly plants
- Ability to travel domestically/internationally to various plant locations (10-20%)
- Assist in developing standards for conveyors and work with the OEM's during detailed design reviews and installation
- Ensure program cost and timing is achieved
- Electrical controls knowledge
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient with Google Suite / Microsoft
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.