Project Engineer Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Associates degree with 10 years of comparable experience
• Experience with technical program/project management
• Experience coordinating discussion among multi-disciplined teams
• Knowledge of components and systems used in advanced vehicle control features
• Exposure to automotive systems functional development and validation testing
• Experience with design issue tracking, management, escalation, and documentation
• Experience with timing plan development, scheduling, and contingency planning
• Must possess strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills to work within a fast-paced environment
Project Engineer Responsibilities
- This role will be working with cutting edge technology and is an exciting opportunity
- Will also be responsible for the timing plan and monitoring and cascading out issues
- Preferred experience with; FSAE or Baja SAE; Exposure to fundamental programming; Data analysis experience; Basic electronics troubleshooting experience
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.