Maintenance Technician Job Requirements:
· Vocational or Technical Degree preferred.
· Minimum of 4 years industrial maintenance experience.
· Forklift experience and Overhead crane experience is preferred.
· Good communication (both written and oral) and listening skills required.
· Mold design/blue print reading preferred.
· Must be capable of using a variety of machine-shop tools.
· Excellent math-skills needed.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
· Assists in the completion of the day-to-day activities involving the maintenance of equipment and machinery.
· PLC and HMI maintenance & trouble shooting (including Ladder logic).
· Perform & diagnose hydraulic leaks and PM’s.
· Advanced electrical and blueprint schematic reading.
· Integrated circuit troubleshooting. Wire control circuits for 5, 12, 24, and 120 volts. Advanced pneumatic circuit design. Advanced Welding skills. Capable of sizing motor starters and overloads for an application.
· General knowledge of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic blue-print schematic reading. Ability to maintain machine functionality.
· Ability to troubleshoot basic control circuits. Basic shop tools (hand tools, drills, lathes, and milling machine). Welding skills- MIG, TIG, and Stick/Braze.
· OHM’s Law. Bridge & Rail Cranes. Drilling/tapping. Timer’s & Counter theory, Encoders/decoders theory, Electronics theory, Hydraulics theory & functionality.
· Circuit design & layout.
· Cutting & threading pipe.
· Basic pneumatic troubleshooting & repair.
· Building maintenance – plant lighting, compressors and emergency lighting. Bending conduit and pulling wire. Installation & set-up of motor contractors and VFDS.
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.