- Really need an experienced EHS Coordinator who can perform both boots to floor, as well as corporate / administrative functions such as the Corporate Safety Audit from Germany
- Bachelor of Science degree in safety, engineering, or related field
- 2-5 years’ experience in health and safety in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Initiates, implements, analyze, reports, and oversee health, safety, and environment programs for the company
- Ensures compliance with Federal, State, Local, and Internal regulations and provides guidance to associates in regards to International Standards (ISO-14001, 45001, IATF 16949)
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.