Supply Chain Coordinator Job Requirements:
This position is slated to be about 6 months but could be longer
· Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related area
· Requires 3-5 years of experience in the area of supply chain management
· Strong computer skills are essential – must have strong knowledge of business intelligent software and data analysis (Excel / Power BI) within logistics and supply chain departments
Supply Chain Coordinator Responsibilities:
- This position is slated to be about 6 months but could be longer
- Assess delivery risk indicators and identify supply issues
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on delivery plans to ensure appropriate supplier engagement and uninterrupted production at production plants
- Lead communication efforts with assigned external suppliers through conference calls and supplier surveys that validate enough ship plans and inventory levels
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.