- BSEE, BSCS, BSCE or Information Technology degree.
- 5+ years of current continuous Automotive Electrical and / or Connectivity work experience including:
- 1 year in automotive electrical development and design
- 1 year in telematics connectivity
- 1 year in software engineering / development
- Expertise with programming languages, programming techniques - Android, Java, C++, C, iOS-based software architectures analysis, design, and development
- Experience working with waterfall and agile development methodologies
- Experience with CAN / LIN communication protocols and tools
- Experience with CANoe, CANalyzer, Vehicle Spy
- Responsible for the design, development, release and continuous improvement of connected system components, sub-systems, and features at automotive level quality and within predetermined timing milestones
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.