- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, computer science or equivalent
- Minimum of 5+ years of automotive engineering experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in design and development of automotive systems / components
- Perform DVPR test validation on component / systems, and launch support / issue resolution of components / systems
- Lead issue management and resolution GIMs or other defect management system
- Manage budget
- Represent EE components in GIMS, and various management meetings
- Lead the EEDP steps and milestones
- Support PER and pilot launches when required
- Support assembly plant with part availability and assembly issues
- Manage compliance reports for EE components
- Support vehicle launch activities as needed
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.