Bilingual Accounting / Office Clerk
• Bachelor’s degree (Accounting or Finance preferred) - Required
• Language: Mandarin Chinese - Required
• Proven experience with SAP - Required
• Proven 3 years minimum experience as an Accounting Assistant or similar role preferred
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software, and databases
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
• Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, and laws and regulations
• High attention to detail and accuracy
The Bilingual Accounting / Office Clerk will be responsible to perform any combination of the following calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain financial data for use in maintaining accounting records.
• Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions
• Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed, and totals accounts
• Computes and records charges, refunds, cost of lost or damaged goods, and similar items.
• May type invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records
• May reconcile bank statements
• A/P, A/R, and collections
• Other accounting and office duties as assigned
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.