Required SkillsOperations Supervisor Requirements:
- Completed Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years Supervisory/Leadership experience in an automotive related field
- MS and Google Suite proficiency
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal & written
- Candidates must be able to work 1st shift, but available for any shift and overtime as required
- Proactively leading activities that improve the safety of our operation
- Ensure test vehicles are worked on in a timely manner with a focus on quality of workmanship
- Ensuring mechanics properly document all vehicle issues and potential customer concerns
- Valid driver's license required, will be required to drive a company vehicle
Job DescriptionOperations Supervisor Description:
• Ensure all shipments generated at supply points are transported timely.
• Manage drivers and dispatchers.
• Oversee and direct 3-5 dispatchers, responsible for 1300 deliveries per day.
• Utilize multiple systems to maintain interruption-free service to all customer plants.
• Remain in constant contact with Assembly Plant personnel to ensure proper and timely material flow.
• Contact Medical if employees suffer injury.
• Contact incident Commander and Security of spills and other environmental issues.
• Publish Shift notes for Terminal with results and instructions for next shift