Mechanical Engineer Requirements
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- 3-5 years plus related experience with mechanical engineering component design
- Good communication, presentation and technical report writing skills (comfortable interfacing with business partners of all levels)
- Engineer must be experienced with basic PC software (e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project)
- Knowledge of releasing process, DFMEA’s, DVP’s and root cause analysis methodologies
Mechanical Engineer Responsibilities
This is a 3rd shift opportunity
Will be responsible for the design, development and release efforts for automotive components from inception to production.
- Design vehicle components from concept and prototype build levels to production, including characteristics from Lessons Learned in other programs and the COE engineering requirements.
- Experience with design of engine components and other vehicle mechanical parts
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.