Machine Tool Electrician
Auburn Hills, MI
Machine Tool Electrician Job Requirements:
- 1st or 2nd shift available
- Utilize MS office program
- Own tools
- Minimum 5 years of machine tool electrician
Machine Tool Electrician Responsibilities:
- Training new electricians
- Min. 5 years of machine tool electrician
- Tear down and packaging of assigned systems
- Debug system electrical, pneumatic, and high-pressure systems
- Tubing layout and plumbing
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.