Warranty Data Analyst Job Requirements:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Automotive Technology or Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in automotive engineering or automotive technical service support
- 3+ years of experience with MS Office or Google applications
- 1 + year of Dealership experience
Warranty Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Creative problem solver, proactive in the identification and resolution of vehicle quality issues.
- Responsible for taking the lead role in identifying warranty issues from the field for clear problem definition.
- Research warranty data for issue identification and document appropriate communication information.
- Work with cross functional teams and/or assembly plants to track issue resolution. Assure timely and effective containment and permanent corrective actions are established.
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.