Process Technician Responsibilities:
· Assures assembly lines run to quality standards and meet all production goals
· Assure all safety and housekeeping procedures are followed.
· Report all quality and scrap issues to appropriate Supervisor / Manager as soon as possible.
· Ensure all process equipment and work areas are clean and free from safety hazards.
· Ensure that all process equipment is operational and functioning properly at start of shift.
· Contact Maintenance for applicable equipment issues / non-conformances.
· Maintain all process equipment per startup and shutdown procedures, ODS, checklists and PM’s as required.
· Monitor product quality and process control parameters per operating instructions and control plans, make adjustments and document as required.
· Ensure all records (weight checks, viscosity checks, foam density checks, process adjustments, etc.) per product control plan are up to date and accurate.
· Make provisions to ensure that all PM’s on process equipment are completed in a timely manner, initiate corrective action for any shortcomings.
· Waste handling of process waste as required.
· Ensure proper disposal of chemical waste material as per documented environmental waste management procedures.
· Ensure bulk chemical storage areas remain clean and organized and all waste material is segregated and any spills or clean-up efforts are immediately reported to the EMS representative.
· Assist in developing control plans and PFMEA’s for all new programs.
· Coordinate team and assist during production line changes including hard tool changes, process parameter changes, and material change over.
· Assist Supervisor in daily production coordination as required.
· Mentor team members in first level process troubleshooting per product control plans/PFMEA’s, startup/shutdown procedures, ODS, checklists and PM’s
· Facilitate communication between other Technicians regarding process improvements and troubleshooting activities.
· Trouble shoot assembly, slush, and foam equipment issues including MES and drive to resolution
· Maintain and clean slush and FIP tools
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.