Tooling Technician Job Requirements:
• Prior injection molding tool repair experience preferred
• Experience running a Bridgeport and a Lathe
• Ability to tear down a tool
• Good understanding of hydraulics
• Must be capable of using a variety of machine-shop tools
• Excellent math-skills
• Internal Customer service oriented
• Capable of excelling in a fast-paced work environment
• Previous exposure to TS 16949 and ISO 14001
• Willingness to learn Tool and Die making
Tooling Technician Responsibilities:
The Tool Repair Technician is responsible for the upkeep and repair of all molds / tooling for plastic injection molding presses in the plant. Responsibilities:
• Conduct mold and tooling preventative maintenance and repair
• Welding tasks (TIG)
• Construct hydraulic lines and rebuild hydraulic cylinders
• General surface grinding, as well as compound angles, cutting tools, nozzle tips, tapers, etc.
• Hot runner wiring
• Open Vent Cleaning
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.