- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, Computer Engineering, Applied Physics, or other related Engineering degree
- 2+ years of embedded C/C++ software experience (hand coding)
- 2+ years of Powertrain software experience
- 1+ years of TargetLink experience.
- 1+ years of Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow experience
- 1 + year of Experience with Motorola/Freescale 32bit processors
Powertrain Software Engineer Responsibilities
The Powertrain Embedded Software Engineer will be responsible for participating in a team of engineers responsible for the development of software for engine and transmission control modules. The Powertrain Embedded Software Engineer will perform software requirements analysis, design, coding, test plan creation, and testing for powertrain control features. Perform reviews and/or inspections for requirements, design documents, Simulink Models, C/C++/assembly code, and test plans. Create TargetLink Models. Interact with other department/vendors on eliciting requirements. Support past model Change Notices (CN) interplant service availability and supplier resource.
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.