Auburn Hills, MI
Service Engineer Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Automotive Technology, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field
- 2+ years of engineering and/or aftersales experience in the automotive industry
- 2+ years of experience reading / working from technical specifications or other technical documentation
- 1+ years of experience troubleshooting vehicle systems
- Strong technical aptitude and understanding the dealership environment
Service Engineer Responsibilities
The Service Engineer serves as the technical expert and cross-functional lead to ensure critical components are serviced in the most practical and efficient manner. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Cross-functional collaboration with varying levels of management and technical leads from both Mopar and Product Development
• Strategic support plan development and implementation for new model or system launch
• Coordinate vehicle launch readiness tracking and reporting for security component support
• Track, troubleshoot, and resolve component-related product issues
• Mature and evolve collective service model for applicable components
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.