- Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 3+ years of electronic ECU development and releasing experience
- 2+ years of experience LabVIEW, Teststand, Veristand, or CAPL
- 1 + years of Audio or Sound System Experience
- 1+ years of experience with Ethernet and CAN/CAN-FD protocols
- The EE Component Design and Release Engineer is responsible for EE component design, development, packaging, testing, calibration, and releasing
- The EE Component Design and Release Engineer will interface with systems group to define vehicle level functional specifications
- Develop component level specifications
- Participate in Product Assurance Planning (Program Management)
- Manage the supplier of the components; and component DFMEA (Design Failure Mode Effects Analysis), DVRR (Design Validation and Reliability Report), and Timing Proactive Quality Plan
- Participate in Reactive Quality Problem Solving and will be supporting Supplier Quality during Process Sign-off (PS) and PFMEA reviews (Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis)
- Responsible for releasing components via Change Management System (CN's) and will interface with EMEA, APAC and LATAM counterparts on global commonality
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.