· Work from Home with a Fast Paced / High Energy work ethic and mindset.
· Create searches and identify qualified individuals for open positions with our clients (Automotive, Engineering, IT, Professional, Manufacturing)
· Client interaction and on-site support
· Strong Time Management skills for accurate and immediate follow up
· Continuously make calls, interview candidates, set meetings, negotiate pay rates, review resumes and continue an ongoing dialogue between candidates and managers
· Build a network of potential candidates for key accounts
· Drive the full cycle recruitment process - sourcing world class candidates, interviewing, extending offers/negotiating
· Source Active and Passive candidates
· Stay current on industry news, company acquisitions, and IPOs
· Must be able to adapt to quickly changing demands, and navigate a fast-paced high-pressure work environment
· Ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy in your written communication / paperwork
· Must have excellent people skills, a flexible mindset, and a team-first approach
We have a Technical Recruiter (Remote) position available in the Georgetown, Kentucky area. We are currently looking for a Technical Recruiter / Client Delivery candidate to join our team. This position would be based out of the Georgetown, KY area. Recruiting experience on Engineering and Technical positions is highly required and Toyota Recruiting experience is a plus. This position would also require Client interaction / support on an as needed basis. Must be a Team Player, Humble, Driven and Fun.
· The Technical Recruiter (Remote) position is full time with a base salary plus unlimited commission and benefits package
· This is not an entry level position, so you must have at least 2 – 4 years of Staffing & Recruiting experience including Engineering, Manufacturing or Technical positions, and Toyota Recruiting experience a plus