- Bachelor of Science in Control System Engineering, or Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, or Aerospace / Aeronautical Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- 3+ years of experience with propulsion system control and OBD requirements and regulations for gasoline and electrified systems.
- 3+ years of experience in OBD controls development
- Knowledge of internal combustion engines & electrified propulsion systems.
- 3+ years of Experience with modeling, simulation, development, testing, and validation.
- Master of Science in Control System Engineering, or Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, or Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering from an ABET accredited university (Preferred)
- Demonstrated application of technical excellence in OBD control strategies (Preferred)
- Deep understanding of propulsion system OBD requirements and regulations (Preferred)
- Engine calibration and/or embedded software experience (Preferred)
- Knowledge of propulsion control systems (Preferred)
- The Propulsion System OBD Control Engineer is responsible for providing strategic and technical leadership in the area of propulsion system OBD control solutions
- We are looking for top talent to grow OBD control development on next generation propulsion technologies
- The candidate will join an agile & fast paced team of propulsion control engineers developing core control strategies, OBD strategies, and system requirements
- Leading all aspects of the OBD control strategy development process for a specific technology project including: leading the strategy development, control implementation design, regulatory assessments, setting algorithm performance KPIs, developing calibration methodologies, and competitive benchmarking
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.