- BSEE, BSCS, BSCE or Information Technology degree
- 5+ years of current continuous Automotive Electrical and / or Connectivity work experience including:
- 1 year in automotive electrical development and design
- 1 year in telematics connectivity
- 1 year in software engineering / development
- Expertise with programming languages, programming techniques - Android, Java, C++, C, iOS based software architectures analysis, design and development
- Experience working with waterfall and agile development methodologies
- Experience with CAN / LIN communication protocols and tools
- Experience with CANoe, CANalyzer, Vehicle Spy
- Ability to work across time zones with other software engineers
- Looking for someone with Android experience (NOT looking for a developer) Software Engineer experience Takes ownership and has the abitlity to take a problem and drive to find the solution
- Not interested in candidates with primarily validation experience
- Looking for Software engineers with android experience
- Responsible for the design, development, release and continuous improvement of connected system components, sub-systems and features at automotive level quality and within predetermined timing milestones
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.