- Positions are scheduled for short-term basis of 6 months or possibly longer based on justification of workload
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related area and 3-5 years of experience in the area of supply chain management
- Strong computer skills are essential, including basic knowledge of business intelligence software and data analysis (Excel / Power BI) within logistics and supply chain departments
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Will be working with suppliers
- The Supply Chain Coordinator will be responsible for the assessment of delivery risk indicators and identification of emerging supply issues
- The selected candidate will work with internal and external stakeholders on delivery plans ensuring appropriate supplier engagement and uninterrupted production at production plants
- This individual will lead communication efforts with assigned external suppliers through conference calls and supplier surveys validating sufficient ship plans and inventory levels to mitigate potential supply risks
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.