- Four-year college degree or equivalent directly related work experience
- Experience as automotive parts buyer preferred
- Minimum one year experience
- Selects supplier for proto parts to meet prototype vehicle build timing
- Meets and gathers information from various suppliers and personnel (Engineering, Manufacturing, Production Purchasing, etc.)
- Creates Request for Quotation and Prototype Orders utilizing Concur system
- Tracks part delivery per project schedule; shares delivery information with various Isuzu groups and business partners as necessary
- Maintains inventory of incoming parts until use by build team
- Coordinates part shipment as needed to proto build sites
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.