- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering field required with a strong preference for electrical / electronic or computer science
- Three or more years of experience in electronics / software design, testing or in a related field with a preference in automotive embedded systems
- Proficiency with electronics and software testing tools
- Understanding of Automotive SPICE standards and their practical applications
- Proficiency with an Application Lifecycle Management tool such as PTC Integrity
- Bluetooth or other wireless communication knowledge
- CAN stack Integration knowledge
- AUTOSAR knowledge and experience
- Lead the global software development project team including technical leadership and program timing
- Design of the software architecture considering the product requirements, software re-use strategy, software maintainability, software development process and industry standards such as AUTOSAR, OSEK, MISRA, UDS, Functional Safety, Cyber Security and others
- Software coding using the C programming language adhering to industry and internal coding standards and practices
- Develop, document, review and approve software design specifications
- Analyze and de-bug software in embedded systems using proper instrumentation equipment
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.