- Must have basic knowledge of Robot programming and Robot adjustments
- Must be able to read ladder logic
- Must have experience with FANUC robots
- Must have had prior experience working on small electrical / mechanical projects or troubleshooting existing automated cells
- Write, test, and modify or adjust existing programs
- Physically install robot and mount end of arm tooling
- Troubleshoot alarms and fault conditions
- Verify and configure I/O and setup communication with robot peripherals
- Complete mastering, TCP verification, payload setup, and DCS
- Back up image data and system files
- Complete preventative maintenance
- Perform other duties as assigned
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.