- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering - Bachelor in PL. E.T. (Plastics Engineering Technology)
- 10 years of experience in designing mold tooling, and construction processes
- Must have strong NX and Teamcenter experience
- Exemplify the MBM® Guiding Principles
- Supervise mold design team with primary focus of developing and high-quality molds which are cost effective to manufacture and maintain in long-term production
- Primary responsibilities are the leadership and management of CAD mold designers and TIS mold design standards
- Provides supervision and strong leadership to accomplish complex CAD mold designs, associate product definition and integration tasks for products, on time within budget while minimizing scope risk and sharing NX design knowledge globally
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.