- High School Diploma or equivalent and 5+ years’ work experience in a related field; OR an Associate’s degree and 3+ years’ work experience in a related field required
- Experience with Interconnect, COAX, Twisted Pair, Power / Signal wires, etc.
- Experience with any of the following wire preparation and termination techniques: Crimped termination, Soldered and / or Welded Terminations
- Hand crimp tools
- Experience with crimping dies
- Hand force measurement tools
- Experience using lab equipment such as LLCR meter, Microscopes, continuity meter, multimeter, etc.
- Root Cause Failure Analysis & trouble shooting skills of interconnects / wire terminations
- Experience working in an engineering laboratory working with crimp technologies
- Proficient in reading and executing test plans
- Analytical ability to apply logical reasoning, test assumptions, observe results and make corrections
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express complex technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with others and in a team Experience using Stature, Polarion, or similar Test Plan development & management tools is a plus
- Build and Modify high speed cables and wire assemblies with crimped terminals for various mechanical, environmental, & electrical tests including Impedance, Insertion Loss, Return Loss, Capacitance, etc. using both manual and automated tools
- Work with design engineers performing experiments to develop new products
- Analyze, document, and communicate test results
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.