- Journeyman Tool and Die Card from the Department of Labor preferred
- Previous experience working as a Die Maker in high automotive manufacturing
- Experience working in an automotive sheet metal stamping facility
- Experience with large transfer and progressive dies a plus
- Able to lift 40 lbs. frequently depending upon rework
- Standing 8 or more hours, walking to assist in seat build, rework, etc.
- Ability to solve problems and work with support personnel
- Sign on bonus- $10,000 paid within the first 30 days of employment, must agree to stay employed for a period of 2 years
- Must be able to work 2nd shift from 2:00pm-10:30pm
- Must be able to troubleshoot conditions in a production setting
- Perform die set operations
- Perform PM’s on metal stamping dies
- Perform quality checks
- Perform other duties as required
- Complete all required and applicable training required
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.