- Formula SAE (Electrical, Hybrid, and Battery)
- Bachelor’s in engineering
- Responsible for the design and development of various Battery Packs for e-Mobility applications including elements of mechanical, electrical and / or thermal components as well as complete pack assembly, willing to Train
- Knowledge in engineering materials
- Should have good understanding of different materials and grades
- Work closely with lead engineers and cross functional team members (vehicle, modeling and simulation, software, functional safety)
- Communicate project progress to leadership and manage project risk
- Prepare for and participates in formal and informal design review activities
- Coordinate design activities with global partners
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.