- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or Science
- A minimum of 8 years of process, industrial, or manufacturing engineering experience required preferably in the automotive industry
- Demonstrated successful experience managing complex projects including supervisory experience, demonstrated coaching aptitude and / or development of team members
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Access, Project, Word, and PowerPoint
- Significant local and overnight travel is required to company or customer facilities
- Position requires frequent exposure to noise, temperature extremes, moving parts, fumes, etc. in a plant environment
- Plans, designs and launches manufacturing processes for plants primarily in the United States
- Maximizes efficiency by analyzing layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization
- Determines parts and capital equipment needed in order to achieve manufacturing goals according to product specification
- Possess strong knowledge of automotive product development in manufacturing, production process, and equipment or machinery with advance skills in mechanical, electrical and hydraulic areas
- Experience in robotics, automation, tooling, molding and fixtures is strongly preferred
- Able to estimate cost for installation or modification of equipment for production and related plant functional areas
- Lead or coordinate installation or plant renovation projects with manufacturing process equipment
- Responsible for project budget and timing
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.