- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- PMP Certification preferred
- Min. 5 years’ experience
- Familiar with the automotive development life cycle
- Knowledge of engine management systems and or controls / software development
- The EMS project coordinator (PC) shall be responsible for managing 4 cylinder and Plug in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) Engine Management Systems (EMS)
- Ensuring all changes required for critical development and production milestones are delivered on time and fully functional for global applications
- Additionally, the PC will attend Change Control Board (CCB) meetings as we team status and platform meetings
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.