- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have prior experience in a managerial position in addition to a strong automotive sales background
- Must have recent BIW experience
- Establishes and nurtures high level contacts with current and future clients (OEM & Tier)
- Delivers sales presentations and key messages to key clients
- Understands market conditions at any point in time and informs the client about new developments in the Body in White / Ladder frame commodity
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets individual performance goals for team members accordingly
- Directs periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion (Budget & Mid Term Planning)
- Understands and utilizes applicable material & scrap resale programs
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.