- Bachelor’s Degree in HR Administration or related field preferred
- Maintain all personnel files, ensuring the accuracy of active / terminated files and contents
- Participates in recruitment effort for nonexempt personnel, including reviewing applications, conducting interviews, matching applicants with specific job-related requirements, administering pre-employment tests and conducting reference checks
- Coordinates and conducts new hire and benefits orientations
- Assists in organizational training and development efforts including facilitating and / or training (including onboarding) of the workforce
- Assist in projects such as HR (human resources) events, benefits open enrollment, employee communications, and company-wide meetings
- Assists in the weekly payroll processes including management of the time clock database
- Responsible for administrative duties to include copying, filing, posting notices, scanning, and faxing
- Recruitment source decisions and negotiations, identify training needs and when to provide training, identify training needs and when to provide training
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.