- Ability to use all gauges e.g., calipers, micrometers, height stands, air gauging, go / no-go gauge, etc.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Knowledge of IATF 16949 requirements
- Ability to convert measurements between English standard (in) and metric (mm) systems
- Ability to compile and report data
- Knowledge of machined automotive components
- Ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate and work as a team
- Minimum Requirements:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
- Certificate / degree in Metrology preferred
- Strong computer skills with an emphasis in Excel
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and organizational skills with an attention to detail
- 2nd and 3rd shift available
- Conduct random checks using operator gauges on first-piece parts according to the standard work instruction requirements
- Audit operator data in the Plex Management System
- Inspect parts for nonconformance
- Partner with operators, line leaders, and supervisors to act proactively to avoid problems through training and floor support as well as address problems when they arise
- Execute the containment policy when a non-conforming part is discovered
- Perform gauge verification at each workstation during a line audit
- Send out the daily report outlining problem resolutions
- Train and support the production and quality teams on standard work instruction updates and customer concerns
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.