- Minimum 5-7 years of selling automated solutions
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in engineering or business preferred
- Ability to explain technical concepts regarding our solutions in an appropriate manner when solving customer challenges
- *Remote position*
- Identify customers with the need or desire for assembly automation solutions and visit with local sales
- Interact with customer management and engineering to identify their key business drivers and understand cap-ex decision making processes
- Walk the assembly line with local sales and identify assembly automation solution opportunities
- Acquire competitive solution information
- Develop assembly automation solution proposals, aligning Atlas Copco offerings to provide the best value
- Develop or assist with developing solution market price
- Present financially justified solutions to customers in the best way
- Transfer knowledge with local sales to improve subject matter competency
- Create a sound business plan and ongoing activity plan
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.