- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering required, Master’s degree engineering
- 10 or more years of experience in product design and development and three or more years of management experience required
- Automotive products experience, such as, Speed, Position sensors and Controls
- Intimate knowledge of PCB design, schematic and layout techniques and associated tools
- Solid knowledge of SPICE, EM / Magnetic simulation, and circuit analysis
- Lead a diverse team of electrical engineers to support the product line while working across multiple domains (software, hardware, systems, system test) to deliver state of the art automotive products
- Assume electrical engineering responsibility for all product development phases, including quoting, breadboards, prototypes, testing, validation and release to production
- Oversee multiple projects for the design and development of electronics and mechatronics products while collaborating with the ME manager
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.