- 2 to 3 years’ experience preferred
- Excellent attendance and solid work history
- Strong mechanical & troubleshooting skills
- Able to work weekends as needed
- The duties outlined within the job description are to be used as a guideline and are not meant to be all-inclusive of the essential functions of the position; other duties maybe assigned, as necessary
- As a Process Mold Technician, you will run various injection molding machines
- The role also requires set up activities that include mold changes, material handling, part trimming, etc. This is an active, central role in our operations and can grow into leadership opportunities
- Mold Technician Die Setter experience
- Ability to read measuring devices, i.e., micrometer, vernier calipers, Acu-Guage, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints a plus
- Experience with hand tools is required
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.