- Prior experience working as a Production Scheduler
- Prior experience developing schedules and working with shipping and receiving teams, as well as the production supervisors on each shift
- Knowledge of management resource planning (MRP)
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, business, or related discipline
- High volume automotive manufacturing experience
- Experience using an ERP system such as Plex or other relevant software
- Create and maintain daily and weekly schedules
- Ensure deadlines are met and provide quick responses to production problems
- Communicate with suppliers and customers
- Coordinate with shipping and receiving to plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Analyze and present data to generate reports and create more effective schedules
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.