- Associate degree plus related experience; or equivalent
- Knowledge of materials, customer service, and / or scheduling practices and procedures
- SAP experience required
- Ability to develop sales forecasts based on releases from the customer(s)
- Strong written, verbal communication skills and project management skills including conduct meetings, preparing correspondence, assisting customers, etc.
- Proficient with spreadsheet software, electronic mail, and manufacturing systems in order to perform job duties
- Organization, prioritization, and problem-solving skills in order to meet departmental needs, solve routine problems, make effective decisions, and perform various tasks with changing priorities and deadlines
- Understand and utilize basic continuous improvement techniques, bill of material and accounting functions, etc.
- Self-motivated and can interpret data for corrective actions
- Ability to make production rates and quality standards
- Process orders, change requests and necessary data for customers
- Coordinate and schedule product life cycle functions
- Produce and maintain reports, spreadsheets, and data as needed
- Monitor actual performance to plan
- Serve as a liaison by providing customer service support and coordinating requests with appropriate departments
- Maintain inventory and monitor shipments
- Work to continuously improve systems and initiate corrective action as required
- Work is performed under general supervision
- Work with customers and engineering, purchasing, production, and other departments to coordinate and schedule the timing and flow of new and existing product life cycle functions work
- Develop and update weekly production schedules as needed
- Gather new product information and track progress of work on a particular product
- Work with co-workers to ensure material, component, and part availability, etc.
- Monitor shipments, communicate daily priorities with team leaders
- Resolve purchase order, production, and shipment discrepancies as required
- Maintain and establish correct inventory of finished goods
- Analyze inventory recommend purges of obsolete materials and assist in company obsolescence and disposition process
- Track material movement in relationship to contract terms and plan for production and capacity
- Work with other staff to maintain supplier minimum / maximum level requirements
- Assume responsibility for overseeing and managing daily minimum / maximum
- Levels as they relate to visual pull system
- Maintains and managing storage areas containing purchased, work-in-process (WIP), and finished goods
- Coordinate minimum / maximum level requirements with available interior space
- May field calls, set up shipments (i.e., arrange trucks) and cut orders to support business needs
- May coordinate logistics routes with customers’ logistics providers to assure uninterrupted, timely flow of finished goods to customer assembly facilities and negotiates responsibility for premium transportation with customers or their representatives to minimize financial risk
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.