- Primary responsibility is to manage daily cash activities for the North American region, in coordination with the Global Business Services team
- Compile and report daily / weekly global cash position by country to senior management
- Compile and analyze the 15-week cash forecast for North America, and work with peers on consolidating the Global cash forecast
- Coordinate activities related to interest payments, amortization, voluntary prepayments and financial disclosure of company debt and interest expense
- Prepare and track Notices for borrowings and Continuation of Debt as they become due
- Track various intercompany loans between the Corporate office and various locations, globally
- Assist in compiling and analyzing Company’s foreign exchange rate exposure globally and execute derivative contracts with select counterparties per established corporate policies
- Administer the net settlement process on the derivative contracts and prepare and coordinate month-end / quarter end reporting, to meet requirements per hedge accounting guidelines, including effectiveness testing
- Assist in compiling exposure data for global insurance coverage for Property / Casualty and Executive Liability
- Work closely with corporate accounting group on month-end closing on Treasury related transactions
- Compile and provide data for SEC reporting and other public reporting specific to Treasury
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.