Production Supervisor - 2nd Shift
$28 - $35 / Hr.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree; engineering degree preferred
- At least 2 years of related work experience
- Internship or co-op experience is acceptable
- Familiarity and understanding of Process Control Plan, PFMEA and other standards of process control
- Willingness to work across a three-shift operation is required
- Willingness to work during the weekend on a periodic basis
- Maintain a safe & productive workplace while leading a team of approximately one to three high volume production and / or supplier departments and approximately fifteen to forty hourly associates
- Lead process improvement activities by coordinating cross functional teams comprised of production, materials, maintenance, quality and engineering
- Troubleshoot daily equipment issues by identifying and resolving process, system and / or mechanical failures
- Promote, maintain and develop lean manufacturing practices
- Perform other duties as assigned
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.