- Basic knowledge of Robot programming / adjustments
- Proficient in reading ladder logic
- Must be able to handle small electrical / mechanical projects or troubleshoot existing automated cells
- 1st shift available
- Responsible for programming, adjusting, and maintaining the robots in the facility
- Perform basic robot programming and adjustments
- Repair and perform general maintenance on robots
- Move and install automation components
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.