- Must be very proficient in MS Office products, specifically Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint as well as MS Teams (use for all reporting and conference calls)
- Must be an independent worker as they will be working on their own mainly
- HR experience is a plus
- Reporting directly to the General Manager, Assistant General Manager and Human Resources Manager with their work duties
- This position will handle the following items: cell phones, travel arrangements, General Manager’s calendar, contract review, waste manifest tracking, finished goods reports, and management summaries
- Responsible for battery inventory, company events – bowling / bocce ball / golf outing, Thanksgiving turkeys, Christmas charity drives, visitor approvals during COVID, organizational chart updates
- Handle Microsoft teams items, Mafact calendar and any format updates, key measures – monthly measure reports in MS Teams, weekly flash report – in MS Teams
- Responsible for Covid Tracker - weekly report to management in MS Teams
- All employee meetings – scheduling monthly and putting together power point slides, finished goods report, signs for offices / cubicles – new employees, apparel ordering, business cards, travel documents, conference room management – approvals, security for holiday shutdowns, seating chart, ordering food as needed for onsite meetings or production staff
- Other duties as requested by management
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.