- Strong Solidworks experience in Surfacing Module
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, Outlook)
- Able to read and understand basic GD&T
- Designer of Checking fixtures, Waterjets, Laser and Router fixtures
- Able to handle fast timing and multiple projects at one time
- Able to work more than 40 hours a week project depending
- Bonus skills: Tarus CNC Mill operator experience, work NC CAD / CAM Software
- Working hands-on designing and fixing fixtures
- Working hands-on with Surfacing Module using Solidworks
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.