- Must Have Tier 1 experience
- 7+ years’ experience in Quality
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Oversee Quality for the entire plant
- Responsible for a set of policies, processes and procedures required for planning and execution (production / development / service) in the core business area of an organization
- Champion continuous improvement of all processes during and after launch
- Controlling and defining quality in all value stream processes (e.g., receiving,
- Maintaining and implementing all the plant level processes or procedures that affect the quality or safety of the products
- Quality System audit facilitator and compliance auditor
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.