Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Senior level (8+ years of experience) -- only systems engineer on the team
- Experience in automotive battery thermal systems
- Expert in GT Suite, MATLAB, and Simulink
- Develops thermal system architectural schematics, thermal diagrams, perform systems integration and validation of developmental and production batteries
- Specifies thermal components, materials, and methodologies to ensure products meet internal and customer requirements
- Develops thermal system DFMEAs, DVP&Rs, etc., for integration into or support of overall system DVP&Rs
- Evaluates supplier specifications, analysis, & validation data to ensure selection of the proper suppliers
- Conducts thermal development analysis and oversees outsourced CAE / CFD analysis
- Conducts developmental testing of thermal concepts to ensure they will perform as modeled
- Key contributor in the evaluation of prospective suppliers
- Supports all prototype system builds ensuring parts are on time
- Troubleshooting any issues with thermal systems
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.