- 4 years or more of proven experience in the light simulation field (automotive interior preferred, but other areas also possible)
- Develop Lighting simulation expertise and guidelines adapted to OEMs requirements
- Lead the development of lighting simulation team in NA
- Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering, Electrical Engineering
- Expert in Light simulation software (SPEOS or LUCIDSHAPE)
- Be the key customer and project team contact for light simulation activities during RFQ and serial development projects
- Participate to internal and customer innovation projects as lighting expert
- Analyze lighting systems requirements and propose adapted lighting systems
- Define and simulate new lighting systems
- Perform measurement of light systems and define optimization proposals
- Delegate Simulation job to China Tech center when needed
- Participate to customer lighting evaluations
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.