- At least 10 years of relevant, Program Management, and Quality work experience -or- 2-year related degree with 5+ years of relevant experience (Previous auditor experience)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office products in particular Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project
- Demonstrated experience working with automotive OEM or Tier 1 customers in a quality control role
- Experience in automotive quality management, PPAP / APQP package preparation / submission
- Working knowledge of quality system documentation within an ISO / TS format as a Quality Engineer
- Strong organizational skills with good written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience with the development of documentation for Standardized Processes, work instructions
- Ability to identify and to prioritize and determine controls, goals, targets and objectives for automotive manufacturing
- Demonstrate a high-level of interpersonal skills required to effectively interact with all levels within an organization
- Proven leadership skills and ability to manage a team effectively
- Strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Comprehensive experience in creating new forms and other guidance materials necessary to ensure resources required for effective management system maintenance are available as needed
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency to develop and implementation QOS policies, procedures and, measurable(s)
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.