Position No Longer Open
- Experience in construction environment, with previous history in project management / supervision of large-scale schedule driven activity
- General Mechanical knowledge of large machinery in an industrial environment
- Working knowledge of basic electrical for the ability to check breakers, understand voltage, etc.
- Schedule of manpower and understanding of overall schedule for large job completions
- Previous skilled trades experience a plus (Ironworker / Millwright / Electrician / Pipe Fitter)
- Experience with machine uncrate, installation, setting, leveling
- Support upcoming Production Engineering Powertrain / Drivetrain Projects
- Support planning for installation of machines and processes related to the new production lines
- Support construction management of contractors tasked with equipment installation
- Confirm installation quality of machines and processes related to the new / modified production lines
- Support PE with the planning and assessment of feasible options for construction related activity
- Liaison for manufacturing to construction contractor to validate for project management
- Experienced industry support to younger engineers whom are learning the industry and trades
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.