- Must have excellent communication, interactive, computer and product skill sets to help resolve tooling issues
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Have knowledge in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Gage InSite) as required
- Must have a positive outlook when working with others
- Understanding wireless and software, firmware and how to load it, and understanding wi-fi and Bluetooth preferred
- Responsible for working hands – on with electric and pneumatic tooling at our Service Center
- Perform all bench repairs as required, assist in field assignments as necessary
- Finish all repairs and clean all respective work areas before leaving for the day
- Maintain education on all tool repair within your respective area of expertise
- Other assigned duties as required by management
- Effectively evaluate any product received into the repair shop
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.