Position No Longer Open
- 0-2 years of experience
- Completed studies with a standard duration of up to 4 years with a major in industrial engineering or technology
- Independently gather and adjust requirements to improve the processes mentioned
- Guides the project and process industrial engineers for process implementations, e.g., traceability, scrap and rework
- Develop and review of concepts to improve the processes under the guidance of the supervisor
- Concept development as specified and agreed on
- Organize and conduct reviews of revised concepts with departments and project managers affected
- Generates requirements for further development of the Apriso / Delmia software in alignment with the solutions architect
- Independently create and conduct trainings and personal support (help with process implementation questions) for project managers and department leads to ensure successful implementation of the processes in the organization
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.